Domains and Hosting Providers
- NameCheap – The cheapest and my favorite domain provider in the market. I use it almost every time I need to buy a domain name for my business.
- Hostinger – Hostinger is the web hosting that I use to currently host this blog. It comes with affordable shared hosting which comes with a bunch of awesome features. You can read my Hostinger vs Chemicloud comparison to know more about this web host.
- Rocket.net – Rocket.net is a superb web host for high-traffic websites. It can make your website load super fast as soon as you shift it to them. It might be costly for beginners but is totally worth its price. Read my Rocket.net review to know more about this web hosting.
- Kadence Theme – Kadence is a superb WordPress theme that I use on all my blogs. Both its free and paid version comes with a lot of awesome features. To know more about the Kadence theme read its review.
- GeneratePress – GeneratePress is my favorite Kadence theme alternative. It is a super lightweight theme that you can use to make your website super fast. You can read my GeneratePress Free vs Pro article to know more about this WP theme.
- RankMath – This is the SEO plugin that I use on my WordPress websites. It comes with a lot of awesome features that no other SEO plugin provides.
- Kadence Blocks – This is a Gutenberg blocks plugin that I use to design my website along with the Kadence theme. It is superbly lightweight and makes my website super fast.
- WP Rocket – A premium caching plugin that I use to make my website super fast even on the shared hosting. You can read the WP Rocket review + tutorial to know about this plugin.
- Social Snap – A freemium social sharing plugin that I use to add social sharing and click to tweet buttons on my website.
- GA Google Analytics – A simple and sweet plugin that I use to connect all my WordPress websites with Google Analytics.
- Sucuri Security – A plugin that I use to reduce comment spam on my website.
Content Tools and Services
- Grammarly – A grammar correction and proofreading tool that I use to make my blog posts error-free. Its free version is enough for a beginner but for more advanced features go for its premium version.
- Fiverr – A freelancing platform that I use to hire content writers for my blog at a super cheap price.
- Frase – Superb content optimization tool that I use to make my blog posts SEO friendly.
- Jasper – An AI content writing tool that you can use to write your blog posts with the speed of flash⚡.
- AppSumo – A SaaS tools marketplace that I use to get SaaS tools for my business at a super cheap price. You can read my AppSumo deals article to know about the best AppSumo deals.
SEO and Keyword Research Tools
- Semrush – Semrush is by far my favorite SEO and keyword research tool in the market. I use it every day for ranking my website higher on Google SERPs. You can read my Semrush review + tutorial to know more about this awesome tool.
- Mangools – It is a set of 5 budget-friendly SEO tools that I use without making a hole in your pocket.
- SEO Powersuite – Freemium SEO tools that I use to do keyword research, site audit, and more awesome tasks.
- MozBar – A superb chrome extension that tells you the DA, PA, backlinks, and more awesome stats of a website ranking on Google.
Affiliate Marketing Tools
- GetReponse – A powerful email marketing tool that I use to effectively send emails to my subscribers, automate them and make huge $$$ from it.
- SendFox – A superb email marketing tool LTD that I have recently purchased from AppSumo. It provides you a lot of awesome features and 5000 email subscribers at just $49.
- OptinMonster – A popup-building tool that you can use to boost your email subscribers by adding exit-intent popups on your site.
- PrettyLinks – A freemium link cloaking plugin that I use to cloak all my affiliate links and make it much more clicky. Here is an example of a cloaked affiliate link:
- Missinglettr – A social media automation tool that I use to automate all my Twitter blog sharing processes which help me increase my blog traffic.
Some Awesome Freebies
- Google Search Console – A free tool by Google that helps in indexing your blog posts, tracking the keywords you are ranking for, and a lot more things for absolutely free.
- Google Analytics – A free website analyzer tool that you can use to track your website stats like page views, bounce rate, time on site, keywords, and a lot more.
- Canva – A freemium tool that I use to design all my website featured images. I personally use its free version and it is great for beginners.
- Cloudflare – A free CDN (Content Delivery Network) that I use on my blog to make it load faster.
- OneSignal – A free push notifications tool that you can use to build your site’s push notification subscribers.